- Berkowitz, C. and Lightman, B. (eds) (2017) Science Museums in Transition: Anglo-American Cultures of Display in the 19th Century, Pittsburgh: University of Pittsburgh Press.
- Birch, K. (2016) Innovation, Regional Development and the Life Sciences: Beyond Clusters, London: Routledge.
- Birch, K. (2018) Neoliberal Bio-economies? The Co-construction of Markets and Natures, London: Palgrave Macmillan.
- Choi, T. (2016) Anonymous Connections: The Body and Narratives of the Social in Victorian Britain, Ann Arbor: University of Michigan Press.
- Jones-Imhotep, E. (2017) The Unreliable Nation: Hostile Nature and Technological Failure in the Cold War, Cambridge MA: MIT Press.
- Myers, N. (2015) Rendering Life Molecular: Models, Modelers and Excitable Matter, Durham: Duke University Press.
- Lightman, B. (ed.) (2016) A Companion to the History of Science, Chichester: Wiley Blackwell.
Return to Research page